Followers

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Hey guys, I have recently been really interested in changing my foundation as my Dior forever one is on its last few pumps :(. I have used much better, however it has a lovely smell which I know isnt the main factor for a foundation but I thought it helped. As I have been using MAC studio fix for about 3 years, which was quite pale on me- this foundation did seem a little orange. I'm not sure if this was because I was so used to being a tad pale from time to time or it is actually orange on my skin. I found it to be quite creamy and lightweight, with a medium coverage. I do love the feel of a glass bottle it felt very high end (although it is) sadly I dropped mine and the bottom cracked off. I was very lucky for it not to affect the product as it just missed where the product was held. I wasn't entirely impressed by this foundation, I was actually pretty disappointed. I think what also puts me off is the crazy price at £31 from Debenhams.  
I am really wanting to buy Urban Decays naked skin weightless foundation. I went into Urban Decay the other week and had this tried out on me and I just fell in love!. It is so lightweight it really does feel like you have nothing on, but my skin looked flawless. I didn't buy it there and then because I had only just brought my Dior one. I am very tempted to buy it online as Debenhams have a sale on but I don't know what shade :(. I think I'm going to pop in tomorrow! wish me luck. I will post the results.
 
 
 

 
Have a lovely day
 
Lots of love
 
Katie x
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment